How can we help?
- What does the Duplicate Configuration feature do?
- I need help finding approval management
- When I assign an approver, what do they see?
- How do I assign a group or teammate to a configuration?
- How do I set up approvers?
- What are stages, and how do I set them up?
- What are configurations, and how to I set them up?
- What are approvals?
- How do I clock in and out (managers)?
- How do I clock in and out (teammate/employee)
- How do I edit Start/Stop work (managers)?
- How do I set up locations for teammates to clock in to?
- How do I stop and start my shift (managers)?
- How do I stop and start my shift (teammate/employee)
- How to edit or add clockings (managers)?
- What is the Clocking feature in Ultra HR?
- Where can I view clockings (managers)?
- Where can I view my Clockings? (teammate/employee)
- Can I edit a sickness record?
- Extending a period of sickness
- How do I record myself as off sick?
- Notifications for sickness
- Recording an incident of sickness that happened in the past
- Return to work process
- Sickness type
- The Bradford Factor
- What happens to my pay/salary if I am sick?
- Where can I view my sickness record?
- Where can managers/HR view sickness records?
- Approving overtime (managers)
- Overtime approval types and what they mean
- Overtime report
- Requesting overtime (teammate/employee)
- View, edit or cancel overtime requests (managers)
- View, edit or cancel overtime requests (teammate/employee)
- What happens when an overtime request is approved?
- Accessing performance review information
- Adding additional documents to a review
- Changing a review that has already been booked
- How do I complete a review?
- How to book a review
- Making documents visible to a teammate
- Responding to a review request
- What are scheduled reviews?
- What happens if I don't complete a review?
How long does the Ultra HR free trial last?
You’ll have 14 days to try out Ultra HR. After this period has ended, you will no longer be able to access the application. If you’re unsure how long you have left on your free trial, you can easily find out by looking at the top of the screen within Ultra HR.
Table of Contents