How can we help?
- What does the Duplicate Configuration feature do?
- I need help finding approval management
- When I assign an approver, what do they see?
- How do I assign a group or teammate to a configuration?
- How do I set up approvers?
- What are stages, and how do I set them up?
- What are configurations, and how to I set them up?
- What are approvals?
- How do I clock in and out (managers)?
- How do I clock in and out (teammate/employee)
- How do I edit Start/Stop work (managers)?
- How do I set up locations for teammates to clock in to?
- How do I stop and start my shift (managers)?
- How do I stop and start my shift (teammate/employee)
- How to edit or add clockings (managers)?
- What is the Clocking feature in Ultra HR?
- Where can I view clockings (managers)?
- Where can I view my Clockings? (teammate/employee)
- Can I edit a sickness record?
- Extending a period of sickness
- How do I record myself as off sick?
- Notifications for sickness
- Recording an incident of sickness that happened in the past
- Return to work process
- Sickness type
- The Bradford Factor
- What happens to my pay/salary if I am sick?
- Where can I view my sickness record?
- Where can managers/HR view sickness records?
- Approving overtime (managers)
- Overtime approval types and what they mean
- Overtime report
- Requesting overtime (teammate/employee)
- View, edit or cancel overtime requests (managers)
- View, edit or cancel overtime requests (teammate/employee)
- What happens when an overtime request is approved?
- Accessing performance review information
- Adding additional documents to a review
- Changing a review that has already been booked
- How do I complete a review?
- How to book a review
- Making documents visible to a teammate
- Responding to a review request
- What are scheduled reviews?
- What happens if I don't complete a review?
How do I stop and start my shift (teammate/employee)
Logging your start and finish times, as well as any breaks is easy with our Start/Stop feature.
- Make sure you’re Clocked In
- Click the Start Shift button. The button should then change to read Running
- If you need to log a break at any point, click Running >Start Break
- When you want to end your break, click the On Break button and then Continue Shift
- When you’ve finished work for the day, click Running > Finish Shift
You can then Clock Out
Table of Contents